"The Pram's Album Show" on 2MCE-FM presents...
Your Favourite Featured Album for Tuesday 4th May 2010, 1.30 - 3.30 pm (AEST) was :
* What does this album remind you of?
* Who were you with when you first heard music from this album?
* Why does this albums' music sound special to you?
* What were you doing when you first heard music from this album?
* How does hearing songs from this album make you feel?
- Selling approximately 200,000 copies per year as of 2010, "Bat Out of Hell" is the fifth best-selling album worldwide, having sold 43 million copies worldwide.
- Rolling Stone magazine ranked it at number 343 on its list of the 500 greatest albums of all time in 2003.
- Its musical style is influenced by composer Jim Steinman's appreciation of Richard Wagner, Phil Spector and Bruce Springsteen. (Source)
- A special request by Donna - thanx!
- 1977 in music ... 33 years ago ...
Tune-in to Radio 2MCE-FM 92.3 & 94.7 MHz (Bathurst & Orange NSW Australia).
Check the World Clock - what time are we playing where you are across the world?