Your Favourite Featured Album for Tuesday 15th November 2011, 1.30 - 3.30 pm (AEST) was :
"Flaming Pie", by Paul McCartney (1997)
* What does this album remind you of?
* Who were you with when you first heard music from this album?
* Why does this albums' music sound special to you?
* What were you doing when you first heard music from this album?
* How does hearing songs from this album make you feel?
- Flaming Pie is a solo album by Paul McCartney, first released in 1997.
- His first studio album in over four years, it was mostly recorded following McCartney's involvement in the highly successful The Beatles Anthology project.
- Quoted in Flaming Pie's liner notes as saying, "(Anthology) reminded me of The Beatles' standards and the standards that we reached with the songs. So in a way it was a refresher course that set the framework for this album."(Source)
- 1997 in music ... 14 years ago ...