Your Favourite Featured Album for Tuesday 8th February 2011, 1.30 - 3.30 pm (NSW time) was :
"Bridge Over Troubled Water", by Simon and Garfunkel (1970)
* What does this album remind you of?
* Who were you with when you first heard music from this album?
* Why does this albums' music sound special to you?
* What were you doing when you first heard music from this album?
* How does hearing songs from this album make you feel?
- Bridge over Troubled Water is the fifth and final studio album by Simon & Garfunkel.
- Released on January 26, 1970, it reached No. 1 on Billboard Music Charts pop albums list.
- It won a Grammy Award for Album of the Year, as well as for Best Engineered Recording, while its title track won the Grammy Award for Record of the Year and Song of the Year in the Grammy Awards of 1971.
- It has since sold over 25 million copies worldwide. (Source)
- 1970 in music ... 41 years ago ...
Robert Plant + Alison Krauss : Raising Sand (2007)
Check the World Clock - what time are we playing where you are across the world?
Call me [when on-air] : (02) 6331 0092