Your Favourite Featured Album for Tuesday 15th March 2011, 1.30 - 3.30 pm (NSW time) was :
"The Stone Roses", by The Stone Roses (1989)
* What does this album remind you of?
* Who were you with when you first heard music from this album?
* Why does this albums' music sound special to you?
* What were you doing when you first heard music from this album?
* How does hearing songs from this album make you feel?
- The Stone Roses is the debut album by English rock band The Stone Roses, released in 1989.
- It cemented the band's reputation among critics, and is still rated by some as one of the most important albums ever.
- In 2006, the writers of NME declared it to be the greatest British album of all time. (Source)
- 1989 in music ... 22 years ago ...
On next week's program, your featured album will be :
"See the Sun" by Pete Murray (2005).
Call me [when on-air] : (02) 6331 0092
Check the World Clock - what time are we playing where you are across the world?