"The Pram's Album Show" on 2MCE-FM presents...
Your Favourite Featured Album for Tuesday 14th September 2010, 1.30 - 3.30 pm (AEST) was :
"Everyone Is Here", by The Finn Brothers (2004)
* What does this album remind you of?
* Who were you with when you first heard music from this album?
* Why does this albums' music sound special to you?
* What were you doing when you first heard music from this album?
* How does hearing songs from this album make you feel?
- "Everyone Is Here" is the second album by The Finn Brothers, a music project of New Zealand brothers Tim and Neil Finn.
- The album was recorded twice, once in upstate New York with famed Bowie producer Tony Visconti, then again six months later in Los Angeles with Crowded House stalwart Mitchell Froom. (Source)
- "Like a lot of under-appreciated virtues, Neil and Tim Finn's expert pop craftsmanship and glowing harmonies are easy to take for granted. Alone and together, in and out of Split Enz and Crowded House, New Zealand's most famous songwriting siblings have consistently delivered some of the most memorable moments in troubadour pop. Their latest CD offers another trove of unassuming gems..." (Source)
- 2004 in music ... 6 years ago ...
Tune-in to Radio 2MCE-FM 92.3 & 94.7 MHz (Bathurst & Orange NSW Australia).
Check the World Clock - what time are we playing where you are across the world?
Call me [when on-air] :  6338 4681